Saturday, August 9, 2008

What am I getting myself into

I have my own blog and will say and do what ever I want. Do not expect anything funny or insightful or imaginative. For those things, I lovingly direct you to Sterlings blog. To find out what the kids and I are up too have a seat. We won't take too much of your time as we don't do alot that would intrest others. We have fun doing what we do though and our time spent together is exactly what it should be, a vast learning expeirence with the blind leading the blind most days. Is it okay to say that I still don't quite know what I'm doing? Good thing I have wonderful and forgiving kids, and a very patient and encouraging husband. Never mind what I know and what I don't know. I am here to show you into my life and lucky for me you all are showing me into yours. Here goes nothing.

4 comments:

Sterling said...

Welcome to blog-land. Where you hang out your dirty laundry and allow others to comment on your soiled underwear.

Anthony said...

I can't wait to read all the juicy dirt that you have on Sterling. We should create a new blog just for that!!!

Rebecca said...

I am so excited that you are doing a blog. As you can see on mine, I don't blog very often.

Cody & Melanie said...

SWEET!! I'm so glad that you got your own! I love reading sters blog.. but I want more info on the kids you know! I love those little poo heads! I love you too so much! You're the bomb.com! Keep postin! I'm not good at it either.. you KNOW it takes me all day post one!! He he oh well it's fun to show off my baby! K BYE

oh yeah i love your page it's so cute!